Implementing the Circular Economy – A Course for SME’s and their partners
A new executive education course for SME’s is being launched by the University of Exeter in the Exeter Centre for the Circular Economy.
Launching in Feb. 2022, the course is designed and delivered by the university’s world leading circular economy business research centre which has been recognised as a ‘Global Pioneer’ for Circular Economy by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
This new offering is specifically targeted at supporting SMEs transition to the circular economy. Here are some of the course aims:
The 6-week online course will show you the opportunity from Circular Economy. We target how to create and capture value from circular economy, achieve competitive advantage and grow your business.
The course will give you
- Insights from real world SME practitioners telling their story of success and how they overcame the many challenges on their journey
- In depth case studies showing how it works up close
- Tools and resources showing how to get started, how to implement and how to scale
- Weekly Challenges designed to move you towards action planning and clearly defined value creation impacts
- Mentoring and active peer-to-peer interaction
- A community of liked minded practitioners with active post-course networking
- And much more….“
The course is 6-weeks, and is delivered online with live (also recorded) webinars each week. The price per head is £1,750.
See the Course Brochure here: