Post Graduate Engineer – MSc in Autonomous Systems Technology
Are you looking to drive AI and autonomous systems within your business?
Do you have qualified staff who have the potential to take the next step with your business?
The world of autonomous systems is exciting and fast paced – revolutionising the way we live, work and play. Plymouth is fast becoming a global centre for excellence in marine and robotic autonomy systems development.
Our unique, flexibly delivered work-based Masters Degree Apprenticeship (MSc in Autonomous Systems Technology) will enable you to develop your workforce to:
- Analyse the effectiveness of existing systems resulting in more agile and efficient ways of working to increase your profit margins
- optimise automation processes without affecting the day to day running of the business
- Develop Masters level hardcore techniques skills and knowledge to adopt them practically in the business
- Grow specialist skills in autonomy such as artificial intelligence in decision-making, navigation, guidance, control and sensor fusion, machine learning, security, communication and networking and data management.
- Understand social and ethical issues related to autonomy
The learning is personalised to your Engineer and will apply directly to your business, putting you at the heart of the programme. We will work with you to develop a tailored programme and work-based projects that have real impact to your business bottom line.
How does it work?
Starting in September 2021 and delivered over 2.5 years, this flexible work-based program is delivered mostly online with masterclasses on campus, with the opportunity to use our specialist laboratories including the COAST, Robotics and Control Laboratory.
Successful completion of the apprenticeship will give professional recognition and opportunity to apply for CENG Status, alongside the achievement of MSc in Autonomous System Technology.
Our next employer information session will be on the 8th June for our Post Graduate Engineer- MSc in Autonomous Systems hosted by Dr Sanjay Sharma.
This programme can be offered nationally and flexibly through online delivery and an allocated workbased tutor.