SMART SKILLS are offering 4 x 2 hour online sessions on the changing world of work
About this event
SMART Skills funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) is a project aimed at helping Devon-based small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) businesses to identify skills gaps in their existing workforce and provide the skills training they need to become more resilient during this economic crisis and beyond; the bid aims to support business now for the future.
The New Ways of Working course is a suite of 4 online sessions running from June 2021 to July 2021
- An overview of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and Business
- Adapting to a changing working environment – the virtual workplace
- and managing teams remotely
- Managing your people through periods of change
- Motivating and engaging with your people
- Developing people in the workplace
Course Dates & Times
All courses will be delivered online on the following dates:
Tuesday 15th June 13:00 – 15:00
Tuesday 22nd June 13:00 – 15:00
Tuesday 29th June 13:00 – 15:00
Wednesday 21st July 13:00 – 15:00
*All courses are fully funded and non-regulated.
*Participation is subject to meeting eligibility requirements
Eligibility and relevant paperwork will need to be completed before the start of the course, instructions on this will be provided with your booking confirmation email.
Register – here